DO YOU KNOW A SECRET?


God's Word is filled with secret things He has given us to explore. His Word is not a mystery, only it is hidden from those who refuse to seek its meaning. Take time today to seek His Truths.
Philippians 4:10-13 says "Think on these things ... what is true, worthy of reverence, honorable, seemly, just, pure lovely and loveable, kind and winsome, gracious, virtue and excellence, worthy of praise.

We must fix our mind on these things - they all describe our Jesus. Phil. 4:9 instructs us to practice what we see and hear and to model our lives after that. Then the God of Peace will be with us. (We will have an untroubled, undisturbed well-being)

Phil. 4:11 - Oh, to learn to be content in whatever state I am in! Wonderful in concept but much harder to live. To be satisfied and not disturbed or disquieted, no matter where I am.

Have you learned the secret? To think on these things? Also, in every situation that comes, that our strength lies in Christ who gives us the power. He infuses us with power that is sufficient in His sufficiency.

The Secret? When my mind is infused, focused, empowered, nothing is impossible - Him in me!

Comments

  1. This was timely to read because my husband and I just watched Pastor Steve Furtick's sermon called "Hold That Thought!" I appreciate the way you described what peace looks like...untroubled, undisturbed, well-being. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing uplifting material in a sometimes downtrodden world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Unknown:

      Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. It blessed me to read your comments. God's Word is a comfort to all who will absorb it. May you have a blessed and prosperous day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watch Out For Sharks!!

Published Books