Published Books

My first book Destiny's Journey is a story of hope. A biography that reads like a novel. It will take you along in my journey from despair to peace and comfort. It shows how one life can be affected and transformed when it is turned over to a loving Father. I would love to hear your comments and input.

The second book Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening is a devotional that will give you simple nuggets of truth to apply to your life and your day to day living. These developed in my quiet times with the Lord as He spoke a word or a phrase to my heart and then as I questioned Him He would expand on that word. He is a loving God.

To order either book you may go to Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. If you would like a personally signed copy please message me on Facebook or send me an email at destinysjourney42@gmail.com.

All for His Glory,
Darlene

Comments

  1. My third book was published in January of 2020. A devotional, "What I learned from a 3-year old" is meant to give you encouragement. This was a labor of love. God instructed me to put into these pages nuggets of truth He spoke to me during my daily encounters with our great-grandson. As we went about our days Father spoke to my heart truths that I may have already known but had put aside; truths that I had forgotten or ignored. I pray that you will obtain this book to help lift your spirit, to encourage you during the days you feel down or just for a quick pick-me-up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU KNOW A SECRET?

Watch Out For Sharks!!