FEELING UNWORTHY


Some days I feel so unworthy! 

I look at myself today and examine my attitude and wonder why He puts up with me! Such love and acceptance can only come from Love Himself. The essence of Love. For several days I inwardly complained about situations I found myself in. These are necessary activities that I was getting weary of. Therefore, I would hold myself back from doing good. Outwardly you would have never known it, but He knew. Have you ever found yourself in that state? 

Yesterday I had the opportunity to have lunch with a dear friend. She kept saying over and over again how blessed we are, how favored we are, and how God is always providing for us. Every word out of her mouth convicted me. I agreed I am blessed and favored and spoiled by a God who loves me. 

Fast forward to today: The sermon at church continued to convict me. It was about going the extra mile, without complaining, but giving more of myself than what was expected. OUCH! God was at it again. My heart began to soften against the conviction and I accepted what the Holy Spirit was bringing to my attention. The choice is mine. I am a child of the King, I need to act like it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU KNOW A SECRET?

Watch Out For Sharks!!

Published Books