God of the Now

God Whispers Today:

I am the God of the NOW! See Me in this instance, in this moment. Why do you wonder, why do you say 'what is going on', what's next? all of these things reveal your lack of trust in Me.

You are preoccupied with the ultimate end, the conclusion, the finish! You want to 'see' answers now. I am the God of the NOW, I AM, ALL in ALL!

I have your need met NOW. Trust Me in each moment. Do not fear the future, do not fret the past. Seek ME; See ME in the moment. The plan is in the moment. The one you are in. I will never guide you at some time in the future, but always here and NOW. The freedom, joy, and fulfillment is immediate.

I AM a God of the NOW! My Spirit dwells in you and I in you and you in ME. Look for ME in all you say and do. Be still and know, I am in your NOW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU KNOW A SECRET?

Watch Out For Sharks!!

Published Books