Mom's Mini Mansion

Happy Mother's Day, Momma:

I know you are rejoicing today! All your tears have been wiped away. You are free from pain and you are laughing and leaping for joy. Thank God you are delivered. You are totally at peace!

Thank you Lord for your Presence and for your Word that sets us free! Father, You gave me Jer. 31:16,17. “Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord, and your children return from the enemy’s land. And there is hope for your future, says the Lord; your children shall come back to their own country.”

I call them back to you, all my wayward family, Lord-they are yours, they will not be lost! Your word is the truth and will be manifested now. Praise you God. 

Mom, your faith is rewarded as your son has come home. Your 1st born son is now walking with God! Today, he is rejoicing and praising our Father God. After over 40 years your prayers are paying off. 

In 2013, on my Mother's birthday, Father God gave me a special vision as I was weeping over my Mother's passing, grieving for what she did not have on this earth: 

As I was reflecting on my Mom’s life, the hardships and the trials she endured, the physical limitations. I know that her hearts’ desire was to live in a little white house with a picket fence, she told me once that was all she wanted here on earth. She never got it. It made me sad and I was weeping about her life.

God you stopped me! I began to see with my mind’s eye, a vision of her at a little white house with the picket fence in Heaven; it was sparkling and glowing, full of flowers, and birds and trees in the beautiful yard and I saw her young and beautiful, jumping and leaping and praising her God. Glory to God! 

You then said to me, "I gave her that heart’s desire! I knew that she was happy to be in her little mini mansion. She said she did not want something huge and wonderful, but she was so excited and content to be in her little white house with a picket fence, here in Glory!"


As I reflect on my Mom today and her life, I know that is what she would have done when she got to Heaven. Her contentment would be in Him and she would be satisfied with her Mini-Mansion!

God, you truly give us the desires of our hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU KNOW A SECRET?

Watch Out For Sharks!!

Published Books